Introduction & Licence to use website
• Please read all these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time and without notification. Changes to terms and conditions will take effect immediately. Please check these terms and conditions regularly, your use of our website signifies your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions. If you disagree with our terms and conditions, you must not use our website and leave immediately.
• This website contains adult content, including sexually explicit content. If you are not of legal age, easily offended or you are accessing this site from a country where the sexually explicit material on this site is prohibited or illegal, please leave as you do not have permission from us to use this website
• You must be over the age of 18 to access and to navigate or purchase anything from our website, except in cases where your country has higher age restrictions.
• You must abide by the law applicable to you when using this site, we will not be held responsible for any legal violation you undertake.
• Unless otherwise states, we are the intellectual property owners of the content and material of this website, and subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
• You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
• You must not:
o republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
o sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
o show any material from the website in public;
o reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
o edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
o redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
• We reserve the right to restrict access to our website or parts of our website at our discretion.
• Any user accounts may be used or restricted at our discretion. Users must not share or distribute account details to others and must be kept confidential. If we feel it necessary, we may disable your account without notice or explanation.
• User generated content can be submitted to our website.
o In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
o Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
o You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
o We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
o Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on our website.
Application of Terms and Conditions
• These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We Chastise Me (trading as Niche, 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A ….) with email address ([email protected]); (the Supplier or us or we).
• These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be contractually bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be contractually bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
• No contract exists between you and CC for the sale of any products until CC has received and accepted your order and has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once CC does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
• If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
• These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• We, or Us means the staff here at chastizeme.com/chastizeme.com trading as Niche Ltd.
• Consumer means an individual acting to purchase the goods on this website;
• Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods from us to you;
• Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
• Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
• Website means our website www.chastiseme.com/www.chastizeme.com on which the Goods are advertised.
• We may contact you by using e-mail or by pre-paid post if you expressly agree to this, by entering into a contract with us through the purchasing of goods, or through contacting us for a query, entitles us to contact you for the requirements of order fulfilment.
• The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the Goods supplied e.g. the colour.
• The products sold by us are only meant for novelty purposes or collectors and the lifestyle and associated fantasies of male chastity and are not meant to replace common sense, medical or legal advice.
• The description and price of the products you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to change prices at any time, but the products will be sent at the prices listed on the day the order was recorded, subject to availability.
• All prices quoted include Taxes at the current rate, where applicable.
• Where Goods are made to your requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
• Customised items can take up to 10 working days to produce orders and post. We endeavour to complete orders quicker than this time
• All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
• We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
• By purchasing any item on this website the buyer agrees to take all responsibility for any and all use/misuse of any/every device and item purchased. All goods are manufactured using topical-safe materials, and every effort has been made by us to minimise risk in this regard. However, we do not accept responsibility for any adverse reactions or problems arising from the use of our devices, and it is the customers responsibility to test the material on their skin.
• Buyer and wearer agrees to hold the seller and the company owner free from any and all liability for use or missuse of the any item purchased from us, including but not limited to injury, pain, illness, damage or death.
• Buyer takes responsibility for any and all measurements provided to us for devices which are made-to-order.
o Our products are made from PLA plastic, which is toy safe and safe for topical use, there may be rare cases that a user may have an allergy. This is the user’s responsibility to check and we will not be held liable.
o With putting on any of our devices, we strongly advise using lubrication to prevent any potential injury or discomfort. We are aware that some users of chastity devices are purchasing products for long-term wear, and the decision made by those customers is made with the acceptance of the potential risks that can come from wearing a device long term and they accept all liability for any issues that might arise.
o Products are sold as novelty devices and we recommend that the device is removed regularly for cleaning purposes and for health and safety purposes. Users who do not remove the device do so at their own risk. Users should remove device frequently for hygiene and general personal inspection.
o Devices should be cleaned with warm water and soap. The recommended maximum wash temperature 50 degrees Celsius (122F), above 60 degrees Celsius there is an increasing risk of deforming.
o The keys sold by us are individual to the locks and we cannot guarantee a match to the locks if the keys are lost or misplaced. We will always provide any technical advice for removal in the event of a misplaced or lost key, but we do not accept liability for the loss. Keep keys in a safe place, or with a trusted person, do not lose they keys. Recommend lock type provided on this website. Do not force lock as key may snap, locks should move freely and this is tested prior to dispatch.
o In the event of an emergency, the wearer of the device should always have immediate access to a key. If the wearer of the device experiences any discomfort up to and not inclusive of: unusual sensations, burning, scratching, swelling, itchiness, discolouration or pain, then the device should be removed immediately and medical attention should be sought. If you provided measurements accurately, you should not experience any issues. If you do, for example experience abnormal discomfort, discoloration, or pain, stop using immediately and if necessary seek medical assistance.
o Do not expose the PLA plastic to direct sunlight for any extended period of time (daylight is fine), or wear in a sunbed or expose the device to a UV lamp, due to the nature of the material, it may degrade in these circumstances.
o During the sanding process, white lines sometimes appear, we remove these lines by rubbing a very small amount of vegetable oil on the device. If white lines appear, please apply a small amount of vegetable oil to bring its colour back.
• When you place an order to purchase a product from us, we will send you an acknowledgement of you order via email, which will contain the details of your order.
• Acceptance of your order will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acknowledgement of order email. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any such contract is subject to these terms and conditions.
• Payment for the products and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order. Payment for the products and delivery charges is taken at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods we will inform you of this as soon as possible and a full refund will be issued.
• We reserve the right to refuse to supply to individuals whose credentials cannot be verified. We will use discretion in these matters and will not authorize payment or supply unless we are completely satisfied that the order is legitimate.
• The completion of sale is subject to the customer agreeing to use the product in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations. We accept no responsibility for products other than supply and delivery to the customer.
• All products should be patch tested before complete use to determine suitability. It is then the customer’s responsibility to determine whether a product is suitable for use on their skin. Whilst advice may be given via telephone or email, we cannot be held responsible if a product reacts with your skin.
Basis of Sale
• The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
• The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly and entered details correctly.
• A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately and without delay of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all the information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the dispatch of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
• Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time. Quotations may be upheld after this time, at our discretion. Should a quotation be declined by the customer, any deposit paid (if applicable) will be refunded.
• No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
• We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
• The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
• Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
• You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
• We aim to dispatch goods as soon as possible after they have been manufactured, quality tested and packed. Subject to availability and peak times, most products should arrive at their destination within 14 from dispatch date. Please respect that often due to circumstances beyond our control the delivery time can be prolonged.
• We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 60 days after the day on which the Contract is entered.
• In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
o we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential, taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
o after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
• If we agree to treat the Contract at an end e.g. through a prompt order cancellation, we will promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
• If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods, but may be entitled to reject customised Goods that have been delivered, in cases where the goods supplied were not as described or suffer from quality issues. If this is the case, we will without delay return all payments made under the Contract or send out a replacement, at your discretion, for any such rejected Goods. If the rejected Goods have been delivered, we may require you to return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
• We offer free tracked delivery within the United Kingdom for orders over £40, however delivery abroad will require you to pay additional fees to cover our tracked delivery costs. If we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them. If the customer does not agree to pay the customs duty, the parcel will be returned and the customer will not be automatically entitled to a refund for their order, as the orders are made to order and custom made. Due to the nature of our products and their customisation, refunds are to be provided at our discretion less any fee's incurred by us for any additional handling.
• If a parcel is lost, we are not able to offer a straight refund, we will however send out a replacement.
• The customer is responsible for verifying the possibility of importing the goods into the country of destination.
• In the case of a refusal upon delivery, we reserve the right not to offer a refund.
• You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges. We will consult you on this matter, should this circumstance arise.
• If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
• The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
• Please inspect fully on receipt. When examining goods prior to use, make sure that key and lock function, and are able to connect the components of the device smoothly and without resistance. Please notify us of any issues in this regard.
• If an order arrives broken, damaged or with anything missing, you must notify us immediately. We may request that you return the original item for inspection. We will replace any items arrived broken free of charge. Please report any issues within 24 hours of receipt of goods. We cannot accept responsibility for damages / missing products reported after this period. All packaging, inner and outer, must be retained and photographs (and/or the packaging) must be forwarded to CC as soon as requested.
• The products you order will be delivered to the delivery address you give when you placed your order, however, if you are a new customer placing an order for the first time, we reserve the right to post only to the billing address provided should this differ from the delivery address.
• Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the parcel received in good condition. If a parcel appears to be damaged in any way DO NOT accept the delivery and notify us immediately.
Risk and Title
• Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
• You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
• You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the manufacturing has begun for custom orders, or before the order is dispatched for non-custom orders, for any reason without incurring any liability.
• This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
o goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
o goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
o in the case of a contract for the supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they are used after delivery;
o in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
• Subject to the terms as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can otherwise cancel non-custom orders within 14 days, and custom orders within 48 hours or until production has begun, whichever comes first, without giving any reason.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the order by a clear statement setting out your decision by email with subject line “urgent order cancel” to get our attention.
• To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
• Except as set out below, if you cancel your order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery.
Deduction for Goods supplied
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling or processing (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
• If you choose to be reimbursed, reimbursement will be delivered without delay, subject to deductions; and in any case, processed within 7 working days from the agreement to reimburse by us to you (e.g. through order cancelation or issues with delivered product).
• We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
• If you have received Goods in connection with an order which you have cancelled, you must inform us immediately and without delay to arrange return.
• For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
o distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
o sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
• We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
• Upon delivery, the Goods will:
o be of satisfactory quality;
? We conduct quality control measures to ensure that your good arrive in satisfactory quality, free of defections.
? As part of this we sand your product to ensure smoothness, however, we cannot guarantee that there will not be imperfections which do not require further attention. If this is the case, please sand in increasing grades of wet/dry sandpaper, using a bit of water in gentle circular motions, until the imperfection is smoothed out.
? We do not accept sanding finish issues as justification for a request for refund or replacement.
o Be suitable for the requirements you specified when making the order. We will add a comfort margin to your specified measurements, and delivered measurements will be within a margin of 2mm for any single measurement exclusive of our comfort margin.
? Responsibility of provided measurements is the customers only, we cannot be held responsible for devices that do not fit, based on your measurements.
? We will take responsibility if the order is unreasonably out of specification in any measurement.
o conform to their description.
• It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
• In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
o the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
o the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
• Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation regarding your personal information.
• For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
o 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
o 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
o 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
• We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
• Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
o before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
o we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
o we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
o we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
• The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
• The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
• Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
• We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: Complaints received will be considered on a case-by-case circumstance. We wish for you to be satisfied with your purchase, and at our discretion, may offer reasonable recourse to resolve your issue, taking into consideration the nature of your problem and the circumstances under which your problem occurred.
• Responsibility of provided measurements is the customers only, we cannot be held responsible for devices that do not fit, based on the provided measurements.
• Due to the nature of product, orders may not be returned for refund. However, a refund may be possible where the item is faulty or if unreasonably out of specification. We will make every effort we deem necessary to attempt to rectify an issue you are having.
• Orders cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has begun, this will be from the receiving of an email informing you the order is being processed. If you urgently wish to cancel an order, please send us an email via [email protected] with ‘Urgent Order Cancel’ in the subject line, we can then cancel your order if manufacturing has not begun. Orders based on a deposit may not be eligible for cancelling once quote has been agreed.
o The full name of our company is Niche Ltd. Trading as Chastizeme.com / chastiseme.com.
o You can contact us through our contact us page or emailing us at [email protected]